ABOUT ZONTA INTERNATIONAL
Founded in 1919, Zonta International is a global organization of executives and professionals working together to advance the status of women worldwide through service and advocacy. With more than 30,000 members belonging to more than 1,200 Zonta Clubs in 63 countries and geographic areas, Zontians all over the world volunteer their time, talents and support to local and international service projects, as well as scholarship programs aimed at fulfilling Zonta’s mission and objectives.
- To improve the legal, political, economic, educational, health and professional status of women at the global and local level through service and advocacy.
- To work for the advancement of understanding, goodwill and peace through a world fellowship of executives in business and the professions.
- To promote justice and universal respect for human rights and fundamental freedoms.
- To be united internationally to foster high ethical standards, to implement service programs, and to provide mutual support and fellowship for members who serve their communities, their nations, and the world.
Zonta International, its districts and its clubs are nonsectarian and nonpartisan.
A world of opportunities, services and privileges are reserved for Zonta club members.
Zonta membership provides the opportunity to:
- Meet interesting, involved professionals who seek to help women reach their potential.
- Work together, through service and advocacy, towards common goals; i.e., the objectives of Zonta International.
- Socialize and network locally, nationally and internationally.
ZONTA INTERNATIONAL HEADQUARTERS
1211 West 22nd Street, Suite 900, Oak Brook, IL 60523, USA
Phone: 1.630.928.1400, Fax: 1.630.928.1559